Click here for Prices. These rates cover all accommodation, camping and kata bookings, except for exclusive use groups who we'd be delighted to quote for.
To read our full terms and conditions click here.
A 20% (non-refundable) deposit will be taken on all bookings made more than 30 days in advance. The remaining 80% will be taken 14 day before arrival. Booking made less than 30 days in advance will have full payment taken.
Camping/campervans: £3 per dog per night. Max of 2 per tent/van
Kata's £5 per dog, Steading (rooms 1, 2 & 3 only) & Farm House (room 1 only): £10 per dog per night. Max of 2 per room/Kata.
SUSTAINABLE TRAVEL: 10% back in Farm Shop credit for accommodation (not groups or weddings), camping and kata bookings if you get here by foot, bike, public transport, or anyway without a car. Just pop into reception & let us know. Not valid with any other offers.
FAMILIES. Children (5 - 17yrs) camping (excluding Kata's) or staying in the Steading/Farm House with a parent or guardian are half-price on all per person rates. Under 5s are always free.
How to book
Book Online. Real time online booking for a camping pitch, Kata or room*. All of our availability is shown here and the rates are the best we do so you know you are getting the best possible deal.
Christmas and New Years bookings are a 3 night minumum stay.
*individual rooms can be booked up to 4 months in advance.
*2 night minimum booking at weekends, Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday - unless you are booking less than 7 days in advance.
Got a question? Email us.
Tents - definitely
Campervans/roof tents - Yes, as long as they are less than 6m long
Caravans - sorry no, there is a lovely caravan site 2 miles away called Twenty Shilling Wood & Braidhaugh
Trailer Tents - sorry, no.
For all non-group bookings:
For group cancellation terms see the groups page.